We wanted a simple but original recipe for our first filmed recipe. This vegan chocolate-hazelnut muffin is super tasty with with its awesome melted heart and very fast to make.
– 75g of wheat flour
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 2 teaspoons of baking powder
– 2 teaspoons of agave syrup
– 2 teaspoons of hazelnut puree (or other oilseed)
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil (or another oil if you prefer a more neutral taste)
– 100 g of melted chocolate
– 60 g of vegetable milk (we are often soy milk) Thoroughly mix all ingredients in a first container.
- Ingredients pour the “nutella” insert
– 3 teaspoons of hazelnut puree
– 10 g of melted chocolate
– 1 teaspoon of agave syrup
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable milk
This recipe is for 3-4 ramekins, you can increase the proportions if you need more.
Mix in a second container. Then set up in small ramekins, inserting well in the middle the “nutella” and then cover. Put in the oven 20 minutes at 170 °C (340°F).
You can also use the “nutella” recipe for pancakes, waffles, sandwiches and anything you want ! And it is guaranteed 100% without palm oil!
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss